Updated: Wednesday, 15 Dec 2010, 7:29 PM CST
Published : Wednesday, 15 Dec 2010, 7:29 PM CST
AUSTIN (KXAN) - The Sugar Shack trailer located at Whitis Avenue and 21st Street caught fire around 4 p.m. Wednesday.
According to Austin Fire Department , a spark from the firebox outside the trailer made its way inside of the food trailer and that is what started the flames.
The business was closed at the time of the fire, therefore, no one was injured.
The fire was under control by AFD within a few minutes. It is being ruled accidental
The trailer was deemed as a total loss and damages estimated at $16,000.
Fire officials said embers from cooking fires and ashes from fireplace are to blame for at least three structure fires within the last couple of days.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read our FAQ page at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Five Filters featured site: So, Why is Wikileaks a Good Thing Again?.