- Fully updated to latest code sets, guidelines, CMS-1500, and UB-04 claim forms
- “One-stop-shopping” approach sets discussions of diagnosis and procedure coding alongside reimbursement and legal issues
- Patient case studies on CD-ROM and in Appendices I and II provide opportunity for manual or electronic CMS-1500 form completion
- The CD case studies also appear in Appendix I and II of the text for easy reference
- Accompanying Workbook provides application-based exercises for each chapter, plus additional case studies that require CMS-1500 claim form completion AND MUCH MORE
With Understanding Health Insurance: A Guide to Billing and Reimbursement, you will learn about managed health care, legal and regulatory issues, coding systems, reimbursement methodologies, coding for medical necessity, and common health insurance plans. Exercises in each chapter give you plenty of practice to learn how to bill and reimburse. The accompanying workbook provides more application-based assignments for each chapter, content review, and additional case studies.
Price: $ 99.68
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read our FAQ page at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Five Filters featured article: Beyond Hiroshima - The Non-Reporting of Falluja's Cancer Catastrophe.